BGA board games are one of the largest online platforms for board games. BGA refers to Board Game Arena. Gregory Isabelli and Emmanuel Colin 2010 created this largest platform. This is a real-time online platform that will give you a real-time experience. BGA also supports the turn-based system. This is a famous platform globally. Many thousand players worldwide use this platform to quest their game thirst. BGA is known to be the first community website for online games.
This popular game community has more than 500 games to play. More than 1000 registered users and more than 100 games are played daily. Another best thing about this platform is its services are available in more than 45 languages. This could be one of their main tactics to attract users globally. Unlike specific other gaming platforms, BGA has a friendly interface. The interface itself makes the visitor feel like trying one of their games. Kudos to the team!
They have a great team together with a lot of skilled individuals. Their game developers, translators, and other team members are from around the world.
Even if you are a game publisher or a game developer, you can contact the team via their website and join them.
Brief About BGA
- Games are available free to play.
- There is no download necessary to play the games. You can directly play from your browser.
- You can play on any device like PC, Mac, iOS, Android tablets, smartphones, PlayStation, Wii U, Xbox One, and others.
- Their records say that more than 5,170,000 games are played monthly by people in more than 200 countries.
- You can play real-time games or take turns-based.
- No matter whether you are a beginner at online games or a great pro. You can always master your skills at BGA.
- There are also ranked challenges and ranked players. You can join them to experience a good game.
- To join the arena, you must create an account with your e-mail and create a password. You can access the most prominent online gaming platform with a verification click.
- The minimum age BGA asks for is 15 years.
- You can choose your preferred language at the right-hand top corner of the website.
BGA Game Types
BGA Board games has sorted its games into different categories. That is a convenient method for everyone who uses it. Rather a beginner or a pro. The following are their game categories.
- Casual games
- Short games
- Best for 2
- Party games
- Family games
- Solo games
- For core gamers
- Cooperative games
- Games with tutorial
Our Top Picks
We have summed up our top picks of games for you.
- 7 wonders architects – if you are interested in architecture and construction, this is the best game for you. You can build one of the world’s seven ancient wonders and gain points. The process is done step-by-step. You can witness your marvel architecture taking its shape at the end. You need to pick a card and implement what is on it. You can use resources, gold, and scientific discoveries with the help of the army.
- Lucky numbers – this game is similar to sudoku and bingo. Draw cards with numbers and arrange them in ascending order. Be the first to complete and win the game. The opponent may win if there is a chance for them to place in between and block your victory.
- Veggie garden – this is a 2-4 player game. You need to grow the best vegetables in a short time. But that won’t be easy as opponents will be there to occupy space. There will be a groundhog and a bunny that will always be around in a negative way.
- Castles of Caldeira – players need to build a castle winning the opponent. You need to choose cards and complete the tasks.
- Cu birds – help the birds fly back to their homes from your garden. You need to collect birds, make them into flocks, and add them to your collection. By doing this, you can win the game.
- Sevens – you need to get rid of your cards by playing them to a layout.
- Dots and boxes – a popular game everyone plays with paper and pencil. Connect dots and make boxes. It is done in turns. So, whoever completes the box claims to win. At last, whoever completes more boxes wins the game.
- Tic-tac match – this is a card game variation of the traditional tic-tac-toe.
- Crime zoom – this is a game of investigations—the perfect game for two players for a good time an hour. Conduct your investigation and discussing with your teammates. Once you have followed the correct traits and are done with the investigation, you can go to the questionnaire. You will be asked a few questions there; if you have done it right, you will score it well.
- Chess – play the famous board game on BGA.
What Other Options Does this Platform Have?
There is also a community where you can get BGA goodies. The community includes,
- Women’s clothes
- Men’s clothes
- Device cases
- Home décor
BGA has a forum compiled of these topics.
- Official announcements
- Game platform
- Non-BGA topics
- Games-related forum (a discussion with each game name)
We love spending time on BGA playing our favorite games and sometimes trying new games too. This place is excellent for entertainment and sometimes to enjoy with your friends too. Try once and feel the difference. Enjoy Gaming!
Yucata is also another online gaming platform to play German-style games.